Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One - Member Of Five

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Radicool
New Guy
Radicool

One - Member Of Five Empty
PostSubject: One - Member Of Five   One - Member Of Five I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:43 pm

One - Member Of Five 862481ONE

Color: Default black:#000000

Description: ONE is a silent, Mysterious character. He hangs around in non-crowded areas.

Abilities: Short distance teleportation. He can also teleport whatever he is touching at the time with him.

Bio: One.... A member of THE FIVE. The five are robotic beings created with only ONE purpose, To destroy worlds. The FIVE we're only prototypes and when they landed on earth they malfunctioned. They grew minds of their own... Feelings, Dreams. And eventually more or less became like US. Each of the five had a special "Privilege". These powers made people fear them, and this caused them to feel... lonely. With hate and loneliness in their hearts they began to slowly destroy the earth. One however joined TB in hope that he will be accepted into the community, and where one of the FIVE go, the rest are soon to follow.

Demo: http://www.truploader.com/view/126257

Last edited by Radicool on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yoshi
New Guy

One - Member Of Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: One - Member Of Five   One - Member Of Five I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:44 pm

**gasp!!** its a whole new guy very sad ... really i think this is an interesting power
Back to top Go down

One - Member Of Five
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team Battilgia :: The Acqua Family-
Jump to: