Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The length of my introduction topic title is between 10 and 255 characters.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Realblackstick

The length of my introduction topic title is between 10 and 255 characters. Empty
PostSubject: The length of my introduction topic title is between 10 and 255 characters.   The length of my introduction topic title is between 10 and 255 characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:06 pm

The length of my introduction topic title is between 10 and 255 characters. Kramer

I saw some guy post your channel in irc, and they explained what this was, so i decided to join. Apparently its all black people here? wut. Anyway. Yeah. Welcome me. Also, nice selection of smilies.
Back to top Go down
flax
New Guy

The length of my introduction topic title is between 10 and 255 characters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The length of my introduction topic title is between 10 and 255 characters.   The length of my introduction topic title is between 10 and 255 characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:17 pm

i lol'd at that, and welcome to HA i am black too xD
Back to top Go down
WheelChair
Admin
WheelChair

PostSubject: Re: The length of my introduction topic title is between 10 and 255 characters.   The length of my introduction topic title is between 10 and 255 characters. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:00 am

WHITE PEOPLE WILL PREVAIL.

Welcome to HA.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Got the Hang of it
Omega

PostSubject: Re: The length of my introduction topic title is between 10 and 255 characters.   The length of my introduction topic title is between 10 and 255 characters. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:06 pm

hey Realblackstick!

it's me Omega ;)

(oh and you can have those smileys in every free - forum like that)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The length of my introduction topic title is between 10 and 255 characters.   The length of my introduction topic title is between 10 and 255 characters. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The length of my introduction topic title is between 10 and 255 characters.
Page 1 of 1