Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

deviantart group

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrkicKman
Admin
MrkicKman

deviantart group  Empty
PostSubject: deviantart group    deviantart group  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:44 pm

we have a deviantart group all admins and mods will be co-founders and contributers
http://hollow-anims.deviantart.com/ founded by mrkicman
this group is for deviantart members only so if you don't have one then make one, its your choice.

new and updates for this group will be made shortly

OK Now for the RULES,

1: This group is NOT going to be a bad name for us WE NEED MEMBERS!!! meaning we need people from very popular sites out there to join our website so no spamming no fussing with fellow members and no disrespect to other groups.

2: This group needs submissions for your art and or animations so it would be very appreciated if you would submit your art/animations to this group UNLESS its made specifically for another group.

3: If you break at least one rule of rule 1 you will be warned but if you break all 3 you will be banned as in BANNED.

more coming soon...
Back to top Go down
Omega
Got the Hang of it
Omega

deviantart group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: deviantart group    deviantart group  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:07 pm

I can't join >_<

EDIT: joined :]
Back to top Go down

deviantart group
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bulletin Board :: Updates & News-
Jump to: