Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to take criticism

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crispy
New Guy
Crispy

How to take criticism  Empty
PostSubject: How to take criticism    How to take criticism  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:42 am

Hello there,
I just thought it would be a good idea to show all you beginners how to take Criticism well.

First the definition. 'Criticism is the judgement of the merits and faults of the work or actions of one individual by another critic'

So now that you know the definintion we can get started by posting the animation.

1. Please post your animation and state what you need help with.

BAD
HEY goys ummm well i HAF this ANIMAMASHUN that i want u goys to c.

1. Mr. Noob didnt ask what he needed help with, he used the worst grammer and he used LEET text which is kinda annoying if you want to be taken seriously.

2. He didnt even post a animation ! Please post the animation after a brief description of what you think you need help with.

GOOD
Hello and salutations my name is Crispy and i have a animation that i would like to show you. I have been working on my sword attacks but i still think the moves look iffy can you please help me out?

http://www.truploader.com/view/859507

1.Good grammar no LEET text or no over LEET text and he asked what he needed help with.

2. He posted the animation and had a brief description on what he wanted help with.

Now you dont have to be a complete gentlemen and say salutations and stuff, but at least show ppl that you mature and understandable with you text.

Now get out there post your animations and get some help !
Back to top Go down
http://crispyanims.deviantart.com/

How to take criticism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help n' stuff :: Animation Help-
Jump to: